One of the best things about working at BitForFun is our “3E Culture: Enhance, Engage, Enjoy”. Enhance the overall knowledge. Engage with the project purpose. Enjoy by sharing passions and relaxing moments.
Explore This Position And Apply Today
We Would Be Happy To Have You On Our Team
Position: Front-End Developer
Category: Web & Mobile Apps
We are looking for a new front-end developer to add to our internal team members in Milan. If you want to start or grow your career on a team that offers learning opportunities, flexibility and coaching by seasoned technologists, keep on reading.
We are looking for graduates in computer science (or not graduates with similar experience as SW developer) for the corporate role of Front-End Developer.
The ideal candidate is a professional front-end developer to join our growing company, where aquiring lot of new experiences. He / She will be interested in understanding UX design and coming up with elegant solutions to improve our applications, developing in Angular framework.
The Front-End Developer, working closely with the rest of the team and the back-end developers, will be involved in all areas of front-end development, from UX and UI design, to development, up to testing.
As Front-End Developer, He / She will report to the head of Front-End. His / Her duties and responsibilities will include:
- Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mockups using the most common tools
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Working with Agile Scrum methodology to develop, test, and maintain web and desktop-based business applications
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of “user stories”
- Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code
- Analyzing and resolving technical and application issues and problems
- Adhering to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions according to the established times ad commitments.
The candidate has:
- Great organizational skills
- An ability to work autonomously and manage your workload and deadlines
- At least 2 years’ experience as a front-end developer
- Expert knowledge of Angular framework. Any knowledge of other similar frameworks (React, VUE, …) will be considered as a plus / an advantage
- Expert knowledge of CSS3, CSS extension languages (Less, Sass), and CSS preprocessor tools
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and its best practices
- Good knowledge of the most used versioning systems / version control.
- Good understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Advanced knowledge of spoken and written Italian
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Other languages will be an asset / advantage.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Hiring with permanent contract
- High possibility of professional and work growth
- A stimulating, friendly, youthful, international and rapidly developing environment, where the keywords are: learning; increasing one’s knowledge and skills; facing with enterprise solutions, projects and customers; doing team-work; having fun (a relaxing working atmosphere and great colleagues)
- Smart working when needed
- … an adequate quantity of the raw materials necessary for the SoftWare production: caffeine and water for free and good music.
Equal Employment Opportunity. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
BitForFun is the leading software engineering company bringing innovation throught advanced technological solutions.