One of the best things about working at BitForFun is our “3E Culture: Enhance, Engage, Enjoy”. Enhance the overall knowledge. Engage with the project purpose. Enjoy by sharing passions and silly jokes.
Explore This Position And Apply Today
We Would Be Happy To Have You On Our Team
Position: Junior Software Developer
Category: Web & Mobile Apps
We are looking for a new junior software developer to add to our internal team members. If you want to start or grow your career on a team that offers learning opportunities, flexibility and coaching by seasoned technologists, keep on reading.
Specifically, we are looking for new graduates in computer science (or undergraduates: internships, alternating school work, student workers) for the corporate role of Junior Software Developer in apprenticeship.
Candidates are required to have software development skills and a willingness to compete, improve and grow in a rapidly expanding, young, dynamic, international, highly incentive and meritocratic environment.
The candidate will be part of the Agile development team that develops and works on enterprise-level software systems.
The Junior Software Developer will be involved in all areas of development, from design to development, up to testing.
As a Junior Software Developer, you will report to the CTO. Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Analyze and solve problems that are lower complexity and may be routine in nature, requiring varied responses depending on the situation
- Receives minimal instruction on daily work tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments
- Individual contributor and/or oversees a small work effort and/or team.
- Create business information solutions by developing and maintaining software applications through the full software development life cycle
- Integrate applications by assessing system capabilities and establishing connectivity between disparate systems
- Analyze a code base, identify an established pattern and implement
- Working with Agile Scrum methodology to develop, test, and maintain web and desktop-based business applications
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories
- Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards
- Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code
- Package and support deployment of releases
- Developing, refining, and tuning integrations between applications
- Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems
- Adhering to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Providing third-level support to business users
- Prior experience with object-oriented programming is required
- Personal key features are: desire to learn, curiosity, commitment, seriousness
- Advanced knowledge of spoken and written Italian
- Basic knowledge of spoken and written English
- Other languages will be preferred
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Hiring with an apprenticeship contract for the purpose of conversion to a permanent contract in a shorter or longer time depending on the skills acquired and the candidate’s wishes
- We guarantee training at the highest levels, professional and work growth and a stimulating and rapidly developing environment
- Assumption in short times
- Permanent employment contract
Equal Employment Opportunity. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
BitForFun is the leading software engineering company bringing innovation throught advanced technological solutions.