BitForFun is part of the BitForFun Group which includes BitForFun Ltd. and BitForFun Italia Srl.
– BitForFun Ltd, registered office address: Office 08 Ealing House, 33 Hanger Lane, London England W5 3HJ. BitForFun Ltd incorporated by Registrar of Companies for England and Wales, number 10157573.
– BitForFun Italia Srl, con sede legale in VIALE BIANCA MARIA, 28 – 20129 MILANO (ITALIA) – P.IVA: 10142280964 – REA: MI-2509083
BitForFun may collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, addresses, etc.)
You directly provide BitForFun with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online, ask for a quote / offer or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browsers cookies.
BitForFun may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Our sales representatives
- Social media
- Straight from you
BitForFun collects your data so that we can:
- Releasing you an offer or a quote or simply communicate with you.
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When BitForFun processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
BitForFun securely stores your data at our datacenter located in Europe. All data are always replicated in order to always have a consistent disaster recovery option. We daily perform full cloud backup of your data and we encrypt it. Our encryption keys are securely held in protected cloud vaults.
BitForFun will keep your personal data for at least 1 year if no more used. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data using automatic procedures by deleting backups. All the data useful for statistics will be anonymized for future records.
BitForFun would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies that you can find in our website at the page bitforfun.com/about/our-partners/
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop BitForFun from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the BitForFun Group and partners.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please write an email to email@example.com
BitForFun would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request BitForFun for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that BitForFun correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request BitForFun to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that BitForFun erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that BitForFun restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to BitForFun’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that BitForFun transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality — BitForFun uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that BitForFun has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information commissioner’s Office.